skip to content



If you would like to film within any of our Colleges you will need to obtain permission from that College. Colleges will typically not allow any filming during term time. Similarly, if you wish to film inside any of our Departments or Faculties, you will need to get in touch with them directly.

You can film Colleges and Departments from the public highway without needing permission from the University.